-=PCTechTalk=- Re: outlook express

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:38:09 -0500

You mean so no one else can read your email?
yes, there is.

I go under tools in OE, accounts, click on mail, then I click on my email
address account to highlight it, then on properties, then on servers, and
you can uncheck where it says save password, that way it will ask you for
one before you can check your email.
christy

cia,
cristy