-=PCTechTalk=- Re: old computer memory question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:11:47 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Jo Ann,=0D
'ns.' is the abbreviation for the term Nanoseconds. It refers to the=0D
speed at which the memory is rated. The smaller the number, the better.=0D
=0D
As for the link, I think it was created specifically for your visit (and=0D
I don't have the original cookie used to track the visit) since I cannot=0D
access the page even though I copied and pasted both parts into my browse=
r.=0D
Perhaps you could send in the exact description of the modules and I'll u=
se=0D
that site's search function to locate them.=0D
=0D
Peace,=0D
G Man=0D
=0D
PCTechTalk Owner=0D
=0D
G Man,=0D
Just go to the sites main page, click on the memory category, then on 30 =
PIN
 look at the last two which are the only 4 MB sticks there. Thanks,=0D
Jo Ann=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D