-=PCTechTalk=- Re: old computer memory question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 13:33:12 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

G Man,=0D
I haven't found it anywhere in the manual. The mainboard is a FOREX 486 [=
Rev
 VL2]=0D
Jo Ann=0D
=0D
=0D
Jo Ann,=0D
I'm sorry, but the page you uploaded doesn't include any info that would=0D
allow me to determine that. Have you read the manual cover to cover yet?=0D
It's also possible that the info won't be found in there at all. Can you=0D
supply us with the model of the mainboard? Perhaps we can get more info=0D
from some of the tech forums out there in netland. :O)=0D
=0D
Peace,=0D
G Man=20