-=PCTechTalk=- Re: old computer memory question

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:51:48 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Thanks G Man,=0D
Sorry you had to go to so much trouble. Have opened the computer and
determined it is 30 pins at the cost of only two fingernails.=0D
Jo Ann=0D
=0D
Jo Ann,=0D
After several hours of searching for info, I've come up empty on this=0D
particular question. I did find lots of info on every other aspect of thi=
s=0D
board, but that's not going to help you here.=0D
=0D
I hate to say it, but I think your best bet would be to pull out one of=0D
the memory modules and count the pins manually. =20