-=PCTechTalk=- Re: new member, questions....

  • From: "nightsneak1" <nightsneak1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 00:27:06 -0500

Nanne,

If you go to our list archives back on the yahoo group, there is a folder on
links to building your own computers. Some of the links may not work any
more, but there were quite a few listed so you should find some good sites.

You can also search around the archives files section and find a bunch or
tutorials and helpful stuff that has been added over the years.

nightsneak