-=PCTechTalk=- Re: new member, questions....

  • From: "David J. Weaver" <weaverdj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:39:14 -0500

You're on the right list.  We have people from every computer experience
here.  Beginner to expert (if there is such a thing).  And your right, if
you have your local shop build it, it probably will cost more.  But then
again there are benefits.

1.  They will let you spec your exact system.
2.  Your helping the local economy.  Can't say that when you buy a Dell.
3.  If you need support they are right there.  We currently have a Dell
under warranty, and I assure you it's no fun trying to get warranty work
done at your convenience.  The local shop has to rely on it's customers.
They will respond.

Dave