-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Wireless

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:26:58 -0500

G, it worked!!  Called my ISP and he walked me through the authentication
process which was a simple "check the box".  I was anticipating a long, much
more difficult procedure.  I can now send and receive with wireless and it
is even staying connected.
Thanks, once again, for setting me on the right track.
Sandi