-=PCTechTalk=- Wireless

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 11:02:23 -0500

I seem to be connected!  Wow, everything is so much faster.  I don't know
what to do with my addresses, though.  I guess nothing with my gmail one for
the list but my local one was @phillipsburg.net.  I had to call the wireless
people at the main office several times to get connected and she gave me the
@nex-techwireless.com but I don't know if I now change my user name or use
the same one as I did for dialup.
This is all so new to me.  Do you advise I leave it on all the time or
disconnect at least once a day?
We are leaving this afternoon to attend a cross country meet where several
of our grandchildren are running.  We may be gone (probably will be)
overnight and I usually disconnect from the wall when we do that.  I presume
this is still a good idea.
Sorry for rambling on here.  I am a little bit overwhelmed that it is even
working!
Sandi