-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP vs. Windows 2000

  • From: "§Pat§" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:00:30 -0400

I have XP Home  ....went from 98se to it
I love it and I am not one who likes change but when you
but a new one well its called progress....I have had no problems
yet and sure hope I dont since I spoke up..lol (KNOCK ON WOOD)
Pat
:0)
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.
by AVG.6.0 Anit_Virus System