-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Windows XP vs. Windows 2000

  • From: stormy1@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 08:03:49 -0700

thank you for that bit of reassurance Wyatt. Since this is a totally new system
with all new and current parts I'm going to go with the Windows XP home. I
always have liked to keep current and now is now time to let uncertainty get
the better of me! I also have been thinking of moving to Windows XP Pro on my
own home machine since thats the OS that new comptuers are work are getting,
which means I'll be forced to work with it within the next year anyway -- and I
am licensed to have a copy of it at home as well.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly, but if not, I know where to come for
help!!

Thanks again,
~Lacey~