-=PCTechTalk=- Seeking advice on moving profile information

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 18:27:44 EDT

Within the last few weeks I discovered that our computer's default
user settings were in a different directory.  A check of the
registry confirmed my suspicion.

I don't want to just shut down all user profiles here (there are,
effectively, only two of them -- the third, the one called DEFAULT,
is not being used), just relocate the necessary files to the proper
location.  I realize this will likely also involve making changes
to the system registry, of which I do have adequate experience.

TIA...

--
BOB dot in dot jersey at Juno dot com