-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Temporary E-Mail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:03:44 -0400

Yes - I need to be very careful. And there is no way we would invite this
person to join - what happens at yahoo when we reject them? and if they can
find the group, and if it is this person, they have already managed to delete
groups from yahoo - what about my personal information is available to them? If
it is this person, they know their way around yahoo, and around the internet
and computers.
thank you!
Cris