-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Temporary E-Mail

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:21:31 -0400

Can you explain this to me please?
I just ran into a situation - and wonder if this would be appropriate to use.
I have a request to join a group I have - a very small intimate group at yahoo,
that is unpublished.
I would like to write to this individual to ask who they are - but I absolutely
don't want them to have my real e-mail address.
if this is not appropriate, does anyone have any suggestions as to where to
send a message to this person from?
There is a legitimate concern here. This could have been an accident - or a
deliberate attempt to cause a problem.
Thank you!
CrisS