-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Temporary E-Mail

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:21:43 -0400

MailandNews.com, as is HotPop, are both (or WAS, in the case of
MailandNews.com) POP3 accounts, and able to be setup via Outlook Express. I
think MailandNews.com is open again, but only if you already have an account,
cause they're not accepting new email accounts. So, if you had a
MailandNews.com account, it might still be active.
---Troth