-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sound Card driver problem

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:09:17 -0400

Thanks for trying to help, GMan.  As you probably already read in the other
email about the error messages, I got a new computer.  You would not believe
the problems I had trying to install Windows after reformatting.  One good
thing, now I have plenty of practice with reformatting and at least trying
to reinstall Windows!  lol  Thanks again, Connie