-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sound Card driver problem

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:19:06 -0400

Thanks for your reply.  I tried this, and it did detect the audio device,
but again, wouldn't install the drivers.  I tried with both the Win98 SE CD
and the drivers from the CD that I downloaded from the mfr's site.  Sorry to
be a pain with this question; I just really want to try out my new speakers.
Thanks, Connie C.