-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Sound Card driver problem

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 00:20:43 -0400

Connie,
    Is there more to this device's name (more to its model number)?  I can
not find anything on it (using the name you originally provided) at the
manufacturer's esstech.com site.

    Also, could you send in the exact link to the page that said "Windows
installation CD has built-in support for this audio device.  ESS did not and
will not release separate ISA audio WDM driver for this device."?  I'll see
if I can come up with another option for you to try.

Peace,
GMan

PCTechTalk Owner