-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Slipstreaming and cloning Taskbar and Start Menu

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:31:25 -0400

I'm going to do another nLite session... to slipstream a couple of
apps I should have included ... so I will look around and see what I
can find.  I don't think I did anything this time that I haven't done
before, but who knows?

Its not important enough to go forum searching for.  I use the Google
Deskbar so I won't miss it.  I'm just curious as to that happened to
it.

Don