-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Slipstreaming and cloning : Jumbled Files

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 00:01:52 -0400

Glad to see it cleared itself up, but I have no idea what would cause that.
I have found that, regardless of host or guest, an OS will sometimes
experience a bad boot where some things don't work or appear to be missing
and a reboot is all that's needed to make it right again.  It can be rather
scary if you get two bad boots in a row, though.  Just remember that panic
is never the answer.     ;-)

Peace,
Gman