-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Scan disk freezing

  • From: "GuitarMan" <PCTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:29:35 -0500

Sandi,
    I run the Standard test once a week, but I'm not talking about that part
of the settings.  Look for a button called Settings or Advanced (it's been a
while since I made the changes) to get to the options I mentioned in my last
reply.

    Incidentally, I run a Thorough scan about once every month or two,
depending on how much the partition was used (I have a lot of partitions and
some get checked more often than others).

Peace,
G Man

PCTechTalk Owner