-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "ml" <my2punkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:53:12 -0700

Sp3 never did get installed and working...sufice it to say I ended up doing
a restore the next door thing to a reformat...it wasn't a pretty site. and
neither was my attitude. And I haven't seen a a weekly MS download
since...maybe stoping that particular download put a hitch in it's
getalong??? mmmmmm but the one right after this SP thingy also made a mess
so I went backed and dumped that...haven't heard a word about new updates
since....