-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 07:42:07 -0400

"This installation package is intended for IT professionals and developers
downloading and installing on multiple computers on a network. If you're
updating just one computer, please visit Windows Update."

Does this mean it can not be used by consumers like me to update a clean
install of WinXP Pro?

Don