-=PCTechTalk=- Re: SP3

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 02:03:16 -0400

ML,
    Windows Update works in such a way that you can tell it to go ahead and
download and it'll start the process.  If it's not done by the time you turn
off your system, it'll simply resume the download the next time you fire up
the system.  Even if it takes over a week to get it all, it'll still get it
all eventually.  Plus, the download will automatically drop in speed
whenever other processes like email, browsing or AV updates decide use the
connection.

Peace,
Gman