-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Removable Disk (G:)

  • From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 09:22:08 +0100

i recommend the advice to FORMAT in the camera and should the camera not
recognise that a card is inserted, then you must install the disc that came
with it and try reformatting from that program.
cheers ted

From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Removable Disk (G:)
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:45:40 -0300

Before you scrap your camera memory card, check if the little tab to lock
and unlock it (to stop you from recording)didn´t get switched on when you
put it into computer.  That happened to me once when I took it out of the
memory reader.  Maybe its not corrupted!

Lil