-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Only hurts for a little while...

  • From: "Sammi" <sammi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:06:49 -0600

Hey Gman,

I am sorry that none of the things we did fixed the original problems, but I
do appreciate the learning experience! *When* and not if...this problem is
ever solved, I will certainly let you know what and how. IF of course I ever
really find out the truth of it.

I may break down and try getting some new RAM, even if they replace (gasp!)
the motherboard etc, I would like having more. It would almost be worth the
expense if it took care of the problem. I don't quite see yet, how that
could be, but that's why there are techs!

And the fact that it came on gradually instead of all at once puzzles me
too. Or at least I think it did. I have used the problem functions for
years.

I also downloaded a program called Driver Genius Pro Edition that is
supposed to safely update your drivers...with an undo feature. I am not
comfortable with an unknown program that may or may not mess things up even
more. I don't know if my problems could be a driver or not.

Even so, no matter how this ends, I do appreciate the time and trouble, and
of course your patience while you tried to help me.

Sammi