-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Only hurts for a little while...

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 16:06:26 -0400

Rudy,
    It's not your fault, my friend.  I've found that Driver Genius is prone
to choosing certain drivers for updating that I didn't even know I was
using.  In researching these drivers, I find that I'm still not using them.
Makes me wonder how accurate their driver detection algorithm is.  I'm just
glad it allows me to pick and choose before letting it do its thing.
lol

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"