-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Networking help needed

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:30:56 -0700

 I think the thing that is bothering me most is the =
difference between the OS's on both machines. I feel lost, LOL.
TIA,
Sammi
___________
I don't have enough knowledge to answer your question because
the man who set up my Wireless Broadband and router business did
both of my machines.

But I do have empathy about the difference in OS -- from 98 to
XP was a major jump for me.  At first I thought XP sucked until
I got used to it.  Now I think it's the next best thing to
peanut butter because I don't get any blue screens of death.

But I AM still learning all it can do and where things are
located (LOL) and it's been over a year since I bought this
machine.

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
http://conspiracy-freefictionbook.blogspot.com/