-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV question

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 18:43:22 -0500

Out Cast wrote:

>You said that it seems to be working now. Do you
>really want to take a chance on it quitting when you
>really need it. In order to fix it you are going to
>have to uninstall and reinstall Norton's. While your
>doing that I might suggest to you that you upgrade to
>the newest version. Since you will have to pay for the
>updates anyways to your old one.
>
>Hope this helps

What are the advantages of purchasing the newest version of NAV--other
than new bells and whistles?  I have already paid for the Live Updates
subscription, so that should not be an issue.  My NAV automatically
updates everytime I go online, and I routinely run the Live Updates from
the program's "page."

TIA.
Beverly