-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV question

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:09:38 -0500

Hi, Mike,

Thanks for your info.  Do you think by doing this I will find the
required settings files that did not load when I tried to reinstall
without uninstalling?

I do have a current paid update subscription, so that shouldn't be more
of a problem that the time expended actually doing the update.

Thanks again for the info.

Beverly