-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV question

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 23:21:57 -0600

Hi
I know this will be a pain, but you might want to reboot till you get the
message written down in its entirety. Who knows it could be important. :-)

Without knowing what the message says it would be a shot in the dark to
suggest to continue. As I stated, it MIGHT be important. Then again

AV's are kind of like insurance, only good when you need it and just one
time without it can cost your dearly. (The hook :-))

Bob
Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's