-=PCTechTalk=- Re: NAV question

  • From: Out Cast <mstroutcast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:15:18 -0800 (PST)

--- Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> What are the advantages of purchasing the newest
> version of NAV--other
> than new bells and whistles?  I have already paid
> for the Live Updates
> subscription, so that should not be an issue.  My
> NAV automatically
> updates everytime I go online, and I routinely run
> the Live Updates from
> the program's "page."
>
> TIA.
> Beverly

Like I said in the earlier reply if you had to pay for
the updates, I would suggest upgrading to the newest
one. If your already paid up, and it is nice to hear
that you did keep your subscription up to date, I
wouldn't bother. Unless you handle zip files or use
one of the instant messengers to transfer files and
have had a reason to suspect some of those files that
you receive. Nav 2k3 does handle scanning those where
yours doesn't. I personally like to upgrade to the
next because each version does increase the ability of
the program to handle the newer virii better and a bit
faster without the overhead of some of the older
versions. If it works for you and your happy I
wouldn't change.