-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Norton /WINXP/ password problem

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 15:14:43 -0400

I just have norton anti-virus 2003 - and winXP - wonder if having just
anti-virus makes the difference, and not system works. A friend had the same
problem - just bit the bullet and put the password on and it updated. That info
I sent in was from Symantec's web site...as a known problem. With, I'm
gathering from what people are saying, is XP -
guess i never sent this - it was sitting in my system tray...
crisS