-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Modifiying BOOT.INI

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:54:38 -0400

First of all, let's stop the bashing right here, before it goes further.
I don't think the way CK posted was negative in any way, but I do admit at
first glance it looks that way. Let's not start with what we had months ago on
this list. The list is running fine, and many members are learning new things,
which is what this list is for. If there are comments to members, please keep
it off-list in your private mail boxes. The list is here to help and serve. Its
not a forum to flame anyone. Yes, opinions count. But, please, let's remember
that there's real people behind these posts, and while some are a bit more
open-minded and much harder to offend (myself), others take to heart more
easily. In other words, let's be nice.

CK, your posts have always been informative, and I truely hope that you don't
leave the list. A non-entity, you are not. A lot of folks are on this list to
help, rather than to request help. And, without those members, the list is at a
loss. If you still decide to leave, no hard feelings.

For the rest of us... let's move on. I myself get a lot of support from this
list, and prefer to keep it that way.

..::[ Sir Troth ]::..
ICQ: 1717439
AIM: SirTrothX