-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Manually deleting temporary Internet files

  • From: "C.E. Cochran" <dylan63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 00:01:30 -0400

Thanks for your reply!  I'm seriously showing my ignorance here - I don't
know how to delete them manually.  I've always done it either by Disk
Cleanup or through IE.  But now they're hanging and I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del -
End Task.  You're probably right -something else *is* going wrong, but
darned if I know what it could be.  Thanks for helping, Connie C.