-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lost recorder

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:57:27 -0400

You didn't mention which OS you have, but its pretty much the same with all of
them. Go to CONROL PANEL and then SOUNDS. Somewhere in there should be an
ADVANCED tab. Click on it and you should see a listing of items you can adjust
the volume to. Click on OPTIONS > ADVANCED CONTROLS and make sure everything
listed has the MUTE off and the volume all the way up. In any event, only the
MICROPHONE may need to be muted.
Unless you already did this.

---Troth