-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Isabella in Portsmouth va

  • From: "faythe&al" <rem41mag@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 22:43:38 -0500

I agree it is hard to watch someone who can not breathe !
My grandma had chronic emphysema for as long as I can remember. but she had a
strong constitution !
her last 3 years were the hardest. she passed away a year ago last March & my
mom the very next July.... but from other chronic health problems...
hugs to both of you ...
Faythe

Hi cris,

My dad had severe emphysema as well.  Unfortunately, he passed away last
December from sarcoma of the lungs a rare lung cancer.  He had a tumor in his
windpipe from the lung to the windpipe.It is hard to watch someone suffer with
breathing problems.  I have asthma/allergies myself and it is scarey not to
breathe.

christine