-=PCTechTalk=- Re: XP . Problem.

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 00:02:01 -0400

You're as sane as they make 'em.
:-)

When you right-click the app or short-cut, click PROPERTIES and click the
COMPATIBILITY tab, there IS a drop-down menu. You check a box that says to
run this app in a different mode, and then you hit the drop down box and
select what OS you want to "emulate." I quoted the word "emulate" cause
you're not really emulating... but, you know what I mean. You see... no
insanity!

---Troth