-=PCTechTalk=- Re: How many "Desktop"s is enough??

  • From: "recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx" <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 10:22:08 -0400

Is it possible you may have a utility installed to create and manage
desktops for a single user?   These provide multiple desktops without
the need of creating multiple users.  This saves you time by allowing
you to change your desktop without logging off and back on as a
different user.

Don

RMB White wrote:
>  Greetings Gman ! and Eddie B,
> and thanks for yr invaluable advice.
>
> However, I do not KNOW which account I have booted into, and sometimes it's
> different depending on which boot I am wearing.
>
> Is it REALLY NECCESSARY for me to have all these different Desktops?? and if
> not, how do I delete all except ONE (without deleting the stuff recorded
> under the others??)
>
> Roger W.

in the Subject.