-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with Outlook Express please

  • From: "poppy0206" <poppy0206@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 08:22:31 -0400

Hi Bob,

I too am using Blackboard for these two classes.  I was confused before
about the options to either log in at their site or have my email forwarded
to my regular email account which I use OE for.  I think I have it straight
now.  I prefer to log in each time and go to their webmail site so I do not
have to look through my regular email each time.  At first I had it set up
to be forwarded and did not like it and I had my outgoing smtp set up wrong
in my OE.  I was getting errors all the time.  We also are using an
electronic filebox I had to set up and am hoping I did it right allowing
access for them to see my files.  I have not uploaded anything yet there but
intend to later today.  I am now trying to configure Webdrive and am
confused about that.  They gave me instructions but I am a little confused
one one thing on that too.

What do you teach btw?

christine