-=PCTechTalk=- Christine - need Message Rules in OUtlook Express

  • From: "~Luanne Ashe" <ashegroup@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 06:05:19 -0400

Christine, have you not discovered OUtlook Express Message Rules yet?
Outlook Express can be just like a little secretary sorting your mail to the
right folders as it comes in if you set up the rules for it to do so.

I am subscribed to about 30 lists from various places, but my mail never
gets snarled, because OE directs each message to the folder I've created for
each topic or group.  That way I can read things leisurely and according to
my own priority.

Shall I send you a tutorial I just wrote for a friend?  It contains .gif
screenshots so I can't send to the list.

~Luanne