-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with Outlook Express please

  • From: "BashfulBob" <BashfulBob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:54:51 -0500

Hi Christine

I do not teach, I am a student majoring in Networking.

I did not know you could forward email from blackboard. Guess that shows you
how much I use it. If I did ( and I plan on looking into that) I would try
and set up a message rule to transfer them into their own folder in OE. That
way I could know when I got something from school.

I do not know what webdrive is, therefore I don't know about it.

Have a good one.

Life is what happens in between plans.

Virus free email by Norton's
This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and/or entity to
confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the addressee, or authorized to receive this on behalf of the addressee,
you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute
to anyone this message or any part thereof. If you have received this in
error, please immediately advise the sender by e-mail and delete this
information. Thank you