-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP Printer problem

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:33:19 -0400

I've noticed that if I send in 'rich' text - or html format, when it is
converted to plain text for the group, there tend to be a lot more
'hieroglyphic's '  in the message that comes in - If I send from my computer in
plain text, it is pretty much just as I send it. I go between them both though,
and don't always change it.
Cris
From: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Friday, September 12, 2003 3:32:33 PM=0D
To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: -=3DPCTechTalk=3D- Re: HP Printer problem=0D
 =0D
In a message dated 9/12/03 2:13:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, =0D
nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:=0D
=0D
> I did try install a new driver, but without first uninstallling what=3D=
0D=0D
> I have. I had also gone through the installation of the printer=3D0D=0D
> process. I did leave the printer off for 20 minutes or so, several=3D0D=
=0D
> times. I shall now try shutting down my computer for a while.=3D0D=0D
> Thank you.....please keep your fingers crossed for me!=3D0D=0D
> =3D0D=0D
> =0D
=0D
How come we get that =3DOD stuff at the end of each line of your message?=
=0D
=0D
UNPLUG and detach all components from each other for a while.=0D
=0D
MJH=0D
=0D
=0D
To unsub or change your email settings:=0D
//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk=0D
=0D
To access our Archives:=0D
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCTechTalk/messages/=0D