-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP Printer problem

  • From: Glen <glbbrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:01:55 -0700 (PDT)

Try the cleaning utility in the HP printer software.
The printer heads may be clogged up.

Also the visoneer and HP may be having a conflict. So
try unplugging the printer from the computer and from
the wall. Reboot the computer. Shut down the computer
reattached the printer and see if that helps.

Glen