-=PCTechTalk=- Epson Stylus 1520

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:57:54 -0500

I have an Epson Stylus 1520 I use for large photo printing. I reinstalled
Win ME due to corruptions, so the Epson 1520 had been off for several days.

Now when I power it up, it will not settle down, it repeatedly cycles
through all the lights on the panal. Even after 40 minutes, it continues to
do this.

I have reinstalled the printer driver, changed power cables, changed
printer communication cables, installed fresh ink, and even changed paper.

It still acts like every other second I pressed On/Off repeatedly.

Can anyone offer suggestions? I would like to keep this printer if possible.

Thank you.

Robert