-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HP Printer problem

  • From: Betty Lewis <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:30:21 -0400

Thanks, Chris. Yes, I had gone through all the troubleshooter stuff.
Shutting down the
computer for a while, as Terry suggested did the trick! I just finished
getting my
copies printed!  Thank you all.

When I have en extra moment, I'll get back to you on the problem I'm
having printing
cards and envelopes! Oy vay!