-=PCTechTalk=- Re: H E L P ! I E will not go to a web page

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:46:21 -0500

No, I know it very well is a problem on many people's machines. I'm not
denying that. But, the point I was making is that SP2 is an important
update, and the problem shouldn't be handled by just removing it.
Fortunately, I myself never had a problem with the SP2 update, and this
is across my own 2 systems, and the 6 systems I handle at work... not to
mention 2 systems belonging to my sister-in-law. But, if I would have
had the problem, I would have just reinstalled Windows altogether.

---Troth