-=PCTechTalk=- Re: H E L P ! I E will not go to a web page

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 16:20:35 -0800

No she does not have a firewall blocking it..as she can get there with
Mozilla....

I do not know this for a fact, but I think the firewall would not have the
C:\
on the address line.   If this is a possibility, I will have her try
shutting that off too.
She did not change and settings.  She was on the net just before she shut
her computer down last night.
Thanks...
Rose