-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan -----Question about creating a Acronis image

  • From: "don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 00:58:39 -0500

Any knew software is an adventure to experience.  Difficulties during the
early stages will provide the background needed to diagnose and repair much
larger "difficulties" later in life.

I'm hoping to learn from your "difficulties" so my adventure will be more
fun.  :-))

I'm taking things slow and easy with my various projects... well, stalling
might be a better word.  Planning and organizing what I want to do with all
my drives and what to put where.  I'm hoping SP3 comes out real soon so I
can incorporate as I do all these projects.

Save some of that Brandy for me.

Don