-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

  • From: "Spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:07:57 -0600

    Very true, this message here I'm speaking and do in it all with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking, or as I've had some trouble with a few words mostly is
got almost all correct.  I really don't think this is for the beginner user
but I do think that when a person becomes advanced and computer knowledge
this program could come in handy.
    I really do think this is the best one that this company has produced so
far, I find many things about it very helpful in just about every area.  I
hope some of you give it a try, it's really not that bad want you trainee
it.

Sincerely
Neil