-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 8

  • From: "Spider1957" <spider1957@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:59:52 -0600

I can see what you mean, it really comes that was very funny conclusions to
what I'm trying to say.  For example, back when I first started I said the
sentence "You should be game to buy but I understand your sincerity was well
founded" but it came out with the conclusion that I have said "you're not
only gay but your stupid as well". I can tell you I almost passed out from
laughing.

Neil